TOAD & CO MOJAC III SHIRT JACKET
Washed-down colors, 100% recycled materials and jersey lining that feels like a t-shirt? This isn’t your average shirt jacket. Snap closures and hand-pockets seal the deal—you’re gonna want this in your wardrobe.
An eco-story for the ages: This fabric is born from recycled polyester (i.e. plastic bottles) and post-consumer recycled cotton, sorted by color and spun into new yarn. That means no dyes and no bleach: Just 100% eco-friendly goodness that’s as soft as it is sustainable.
- Shirt jacket fit with drop tail, 29.5" length
- Heavier weight, durable fabric made from 100% recycled fibers with buttery soft knit lining
- Snap placket, two chest pockets with flaps, on-seam hand pockets, adjustable cuffs, and jersey knit lining
- Fabric Name: Re-Form Twisted Mojo
- 85% Recycled Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash on cold with similar colors on a gentle cycle. Do not bleach and tumble dry low heat. Cool iron as needed.