MAGGIE ANN SOAP CO.
The best candles around! Customers say the clean scents on my candles are perfect. These hand-poured, small batch soy candles burn longer than traditional wax candles with an approximate burn time of at least 50 hours for the 11oz candle. Cotton wicks offer a steady flame that doesn't soot.
Scents are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance. Made with all phosphate-free fragrances and oils in the following scents:
- Cowboy: Citrus, Bergamot and Sea Salt, Lavender, Jasmine, Amber Wood, Cedarwood and exotic Musk.
- Cedarwood & Vanilla: This complex scent begins with a touch of bergamot that opens up to oakmoss and cooling camphor. Notes of cedar and patchouli wrapped in amber and benzoin ground this aromatic, earthy fragrance.
- Early Sunrise: Red Cedar, Soft Woods, Tonka Bean, Transparent Musk, Ginger, Dewy Muguet, Violet, Fresh Morning Air Accord, Kaffir Lime and Navel Orange.
- White Birch: A traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness.
- Black Sea: Sweet and Salty Oceanic Accords, Amber, Vanilla. The fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Cardamom Seed and Clove Leaf
- Palo Santo: This scent captures the clean woodiness of palo santo with notes of: Cardamom, Citrus, Palo Santo, Violet, Saffron, Smoke, Wood, Sandalwood, Amber
- Campfire Marshmallow Sweet and smokey with a hint of amaretto.
- Black Cypress + Cassis: Fresh green notes combined with nuances of cypress and floral notes on a bed of sweet cotton candy, ambergris, and dried tobacco.
- Lemongrass + Cedar: Lemon and honey notes with a bright yet woodsy tone
- Zen: Fresh citrus meets pine and sea salt
Maggie Ann Soap Co. is dedicated to reducing landfill impact with our products. Bar soaps, bath bombs, shampoo and conditioner bars are wrapped in biolefin, an ecologically sustainable plastic wrap that deteriorates in three years. Paper, cardboard, and glass are used as packaging for our other products.
Care and Use:
For best burning allow wax to pool to edges before putting out and the wick should always be 1/4”.